Contact us to help you coordinate your event flawlessly by giving you 10 years of wedding advice. To make your special day easy, on time and within budget. Read more
Beauty Salons & Spas
Bridal Shops & Gowns
Cakes & Accessories
Consultants & Coordinators
Decorations, Favors & Gifts
Fitness & Dance Instruction
Formal Wear - Men
Honeymoons & Travel Agents
Invitations & Calligraphy
Locations - Ceremony
Locations - Receptions
Locations - Rehearsal Dinners
Lodging for Guests
Music & Entertainment
Tent & Equipment Rentals
Other Wedding Services
Elegant Country Wedding
Vermont Wedding Tent
Ten easy steps to planning your Vermont wedding:
- Get engaged and start the fun!
- Create a budget. A Vermont wedding can be as affordable or as extravagant as you would like.
- Create a vision, is your dream wedding in a barn? On a farm? On a lake? Vermont is filled with options.
- Pick a Vermont wedding venue; here is a great resource. www.newenglandcountrywedding.com
- Choose a Vermont wedding planner or plan it yourself! Some venues provide planners but planning it yourself can also be fun.
- Choose a caterer, farm fresh Vermont foods are available all over Vermont.
- Choose a florist and a photographer. Many florists and photographers can help create more than flower arrangements and pictures. The right Vermont florist and photographer can create your entire wedding atmosphere.
- Pick your music or band, there are incredible music options in Vermont.
- Decide your parties dress. Remember many of you will only wear this once!
- Have fun...it is not just about your guests, it is your day and have fun too..
© ELEGANTVERMONTWEDDING.COM 2009.